- Medical Societies
- Public Health Organizations
- Institutions of Higher Education
- Organized Health Departments
- Colorado Nurses’ Association Districts
- Dental Societies
- Mental Health Centers
- Pharmaceutical Associations
- Long Term Care Facilities
- Home Health Care Agencies
- Disability and Rehabilitation Agencies
- Community and Migrant Health Centers
- Allied Health and Other Professions
- Business Community at Large
We use ZOOM video conferencing for our Executive Committee Meetings (6/year) and for half of our Full Board Meetings (6/year). Meetings are typically 1.5 hours. Full board physical meetings will only take place 3 times per year, plus a full-day strategic planning session. Committee participation is encouraged. Our committees include: Executive, Personnel, Policy, Finance, and Board Membership. On average, you should expect a time commitment of no more than 6 hours per month.
It is definitely ok. We are committed to board development and education to ensure everyone has the needed foundation to be successful.
Do you have a passion for nonprofits, healthcare, or education? If so, that is what we want! We connect students to careers, professionals to communities, and communities to better health. We are a public/private, grant-funded, nonprofit that provides educational programs to advance health careers. We also provide services to communities to improve health. Who wouldn’t want to be a part of that great mission?
Nope. We want directors with knowledge, skills, ideas, and passion for improving the future of healthcare. A personally significant financial contribution is encouraged, but not required. We are a nonprofit and we want active board members who can help us identify new funding sources.