- Medical Societies
- Public Health Organizations
- Institutions of Higher Education
- Organized Health Departments
- Nurses’ Association Districts
- Dental Societies
- Mental Health Centers
- Pharmaceutical Associations
- Long Term Care Facilities
- Home Health Care Agencies
- Disability and Rehabilitation Agencies
- Community and Migrant Health Centers
- Broad representation from Allied Health and other professions
- Workforce development centers
- Local, state, and federal agencies which would be beneficial to the operation of the Corporation.
- Nonprofit development
- Businesses at Large
We use ZOOM video conferencing for our Executive Committee Meetings (6/year) and for half of our Full Board Meetings (6/year). Meetings are typically 2.0 hours. Full board physical meetings will only take place 3 times per year, plus a full-day strategic planning session. Committee participation is encouraged. Our committees include: Executive, Personnel, Policy, Finance, and Board Membership. On average, you should expect a time commitment of no more than 6 hours per month. Due to COVID-19, all meetings are currently conducted virtually.
It is definitely ok. We are committed to board development and education to ensure everyone has the needed foundation to be successful.
Do you have a passion for nonprofits, healthcare, or education? If so, that is what we want! We connect students to careers, professionals to communities, and communities to better health. We are a public/private, grant-funded, nonprofit that provides educational programs to advance health careers. We also provide services to communities to improve health. Who wouldn’t want to be a part of that great mission?
Nope. We want directors with knowledge, skills, ideas, and passion for improving the future of healthcare. A personally significant financial contribution is encouraged, but not required. We are a nonprofit and we want active board members who can help us identify new funding sources.