Our State Board of Nursing approved courses are online, independent study courses designed with your needs in mind. Flexible formats allow you to update your nursing knowledge and skills while working within your busy schedule to get your license reinstated. No travel required!
- For Registered Nurses whose license has been expired or inactive 2-5 years OR who are looking to improve their skills.
- State Board of Nursing approved; completers eligible to request equivalency
- 40 hours includes comprehensive review of systems, clinical updates, and a virtual simulation lab experience
- Monthly virtual open house and online discussion board to connect with other students
- Request help or coaching as needed at email@example.com
- Clinicals not required, but a virtually simulated clinical experience is available
- No final exam
- Certificate of Completion awarded and submitted to the Board of Nursing on your behalf
Join our efforts in Leading Change today!
Read below for more information on the course or click the button to get started!
Have questions about reinstating your nursing license? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 720-699-7833
You will have 6 months from when you receive your logins to finish the course.
Online Programs Used:
Moodle:The Moodle Learning Management System hosts phase one, the didactic theory portion of the course. The course is designed to develop and strengthen critical thinking skills and consists of four modules including assigned readings, interactive case studies, self-assessments, and additional resources.
NovEx: NovEx virtual simulation (v-sim) is an asynchronous online case-based learning experience. V-sim is integrated throughout the RN Refresher LITE modules which allows students to practice and demonstrate required competencies and best practices required for re-licensure. Learn more about NovEx here.
- Module One - Introduction
- Module Two - Systems Review & Clinical Updates, Part 1
- Module Three - Systems Review & Clinical Updates, Part 2
- Module Four - Next Steps
Complete the following:
Register for Course
Instructions on how to get started will be sent to you by the Professional Education Team, including login information for the course.
Estimated Cost $130.00