- Five week program, designed for Registered Nurses enrolled in a refresher course or for nurses who aren't required to take a refresher course yet would like clinical updates.
- Brush up clinical decision-making and critical thinking skills in a safe setting from the comfort of your home
- Cohort model; participate with other nurses
- Work through interactive, real cases asynchronously, then participate virtually in weekly debriefing sessions with cohort members
- Receive individual coaching and feedback from trained preceptor/instructors
- Gain the skills and self-confidence you need to return to the clinical setting
- All you need is a computer or mobile device with broadband internet and a modern browser
Join our efforts in Leading Change today!
Have questions about reinstating your nursing license? Contact us at email@example.com or 720-699-7833
You will have access to the course for 12 months.
Online Programs Used:
NovEx: NovEx virtual simulation (v-sim) is an asynchronous online case-based learning experience. V-sim is integrated throughout the RN Refresher modules which allows students to practice and demonstrate required competencies and best practices required for re-licensure. Learn more about NovEx here.
Cohorts are offered up to 6 times per year. Each cohort runs for 5 weeks. Required synchronous debriefings are held weekly throughout the cohort.
Cohort 9: October 6, 2022 - November 3, 2022
Cohort 10: November 30, 2022 - December 28, 2022
Each cohort must have 3 students to begin course. Dates subject to change pending enrollment. Registration for each cohort opens 2 weeks after completion of last cohort and will be open until 1 week before the cohort begins.
Complete the following:
Register for Course
Are you currently enrolled in a nurse refresher course?
If yes, please contact the Professional Education Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 720-699-7833 for tuition details.
If no, tuition for the standalone Virtually Simulated Clinicals Program is $750.
Instructions on how to get started will be sent to you by the Nurse Refreshers Team, including login information for the course.